A nutritious alternative to sugar laden jam
This quick and easy healthy Raspberry Chia Jam Recipe is a great alternative to the sugar laden store bought jams.
Raspberries are one of the healthiest fruits containing antioxidants, fibre, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
Raspberry Chia Jam Recipe
- • 2 cups raspberry (frozen, defrosted & liquid discarded)
- • 2 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- • 1 1/2 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- • 2 tablespoons water
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Seriously Jam recipes are some of the easiest things to make. You don’t have to over complicate it and it can be as simple as possible and still return great results.
- I have used my Vitamix on speed 3 for 1 minute.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blitz away
- After getting a thick consistency remove from food processor
- Pop into air tight container and store in the fridge.
It’s that easy