Over the past 12 months I have made it a mission to try as many natural skin care products as possible to give honest feedback on what works and what doesn’t. A brand that I came across a few months ago was Andalou Naturals at a Priceline trade show. Words like “fruit stem cell science” & “potent vitamin c” were flung around the room and while I was intrigued, my scepticism was quite high (as usual!)
So I went home and did my research, and it became apparent quite quickly how Andalou Naturals (click here) is pushing the boundaries with innovation and science-based technology.
When the opportunity to work with Andalou Naturals arose I was excited to put their skin care products to the test. So over the course of 6 weeks I only used Andalou Naturals and I was impressed with a few things.
- Affordability, the price point was quite reasonable having launched exclusively with Priceline.
- Backed by Science – Fruit Stem Cell extraction made the products smell amazing, and helped with the overall potency of the select products I was using.
- 100% vegan / cruelty free
- Extensive product range from skincare to hair care!
- Brighter, I did notice a slight improvement in the brightness of my skin
- Super convenient and easy to travel with – even in Africa!
Top 3 favourite Andalou Naturals products:
I wasn’t much of a night cream girl before trying this. Every morning I would wake up with somewhat of a dewy complexion, making for less makeup for the day ahead.
So handy for travelling and a great little skin care starter pack to introduce you into Andalou’s range and into the world of natural skincare.
Vitamin C Serum
I am a huge lover of serum. This serum is packed full of vitamin c and smells amazing.
I decided to put Andalou Naturals to the test by taking a few of their skin care products with me to Africa! See more below.